That four letter word is at it again! SNOW!! If you live in Michigan, you can count on it every winter. Landscape Craftsmen is here 24/7 for your Snow Plowing needs. While others are sleeping, we are: Monitoring Weather Reports, Snow Plowing, Shoveling and Salting Pathways.
Do you wanna build a snowman?
You can’t build a snowman in Florida, but you certainly can in Michigan! On average, Michigan receives 60” of snow each year. That’s a whole snowman family just waiting to be built!
Snow Removal Details
When removing that dreaded four letter word, there are certain things you must consider before removal. We can help you sort through the details.
- Determine where you want the pile of snow to be located.
- Always plow with a big storm, don’t let the snow accumulate.
- Plow areas in front of buildings and overhead doors first.
- Do not pile snow onto someone else’s property.
- Make sure not to pile snow up on a structure.
- Snow should not be piled in front of mailboxes, dumpsters, water drains, catch basins, electrical boxes or fire hydrants.
- Never pile snow onto a street or sidewalk.
- Piling snow up near the end of a driveway is not advised because it inhibits a driver’s view of oncoming traffic.