Is there a stump sitting in your yard that has become a constant eye sore? The tree was removed for whatever reason, but this stump is still there! We can help you with that! Our professional staff can grind most stumps and remove the remnants. Our Stump Grinding allows you to maintain your lawn, headache free!
What is Stump Grinding?
A stump grinder is a power tool that removes tree stumps by way of a rotating cutting disk that chips away at the wood. The grinder will cut up the stump as well as the roots and turn it all into wood chips. After the stump and roots are gone, we’ll remove the chips as well. Pain and mess free!
Why do I need a stump removed?
Isn’t it easier just to have a tree removed and to leave the stump behind? Well, there are many factors that need to be considered.
- Stumps are not pretty. They become an eye sore for not only you, but your visitors as well. Not a first impression you want to make!
- Stumps can be hazardous. Children can trip over them and get hurt. A neighbor can fall and become a liability. You can hit it with your mower and cause damage.
- Stumps can cause new tree growth. New tree sprouts can grow around the stump. These small trees can also leech nutrients from other plants located nearby.
- Stumps are a pain to maneuver around. Always an obstacle while mowing your lawn.
- Stumps attract insects. Beetles, termites, ants and other wood-boring pests love stumps!
- Stumps take up precious yard space. Space is taken up that could be used as a flower bed.